SpinPlant's scaffold is the base material of our product portfolio with the following unique properties:
- Three-dimensional and ECM-like structure
- Preserved triple helical collagen structure
- Nano- and microporosity
- Biocompatible and non-toxic
- Osteoconductivity and -inductivity
- Cell-adhesion and migration through nanostructures of natural collagen
Material bone filler used in bone graft procedures to guide and support the re-growth of bone in orthopedic and dental applications.
Collagen fleece with hemostatic and antimicrobial properties used in the field of advanced wound healing and burn treatment to accelerate healing procedure.
A novel collagen-based membrane that suppresses soft tissue migration and enhances bone growth.
Collagen scaffold in combination with hyaluronic acid for the treatment of osteoarthritis.
SpinPlant coats implants with biologic materials (f.i. collagen) to enhance their surfaces and to promote regeneration.
Custom-made solutions with our platform technology
- Spinal fusion
- Dental applications
- Cartilage repair
- Wound healing
- Tissue defects/voids
- Maxillofacial applications
- Inguinal hernia repair
- Ventral hernia repair
- Staple line reinforcement
- Pelvic floor reconstruction
- Dural repair